dlhBOWLES’ Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate based in Columbia, Maryland. The Marketing Associate works with many levels within the organization to create content and products to support business growth. This position requires an experienced marketing professional who is proactive in website development and product promotion. The Marketing Associate exemplifies passion in our product and related industries, in doing so he/she is a contributor to our business growth strategies.
Education:Minimum of 4-year college education with a Business or Marketing discipline.
At least 4 years of marketing experience with managing projects in product marketing, including website management, graphic design for printed media, video editing and ability to manage vendors to produce marketing material. Preferably in Automotive or Consumer Products Industries.
Must be able to assemble and construct marketing exhibits on some occasions. Must be able to work around various chemicals commonly found in automotive and consumer applications and in a safe lab environment. Able to lift 35 lbs on occasion.
- Serve as our brand champion both internally and externally. Ensuring that our corporate image is consistent with our values and maintained equally at all locations and in all channels.
- Regularly update SEO and web content (including social media) to produce measurable results via monthly web analytic reports.
- Manage projects and vendor deliverables with little to no oversight.
- Manage and direct the planning, coordination and execution of tradeshows. Including the budgeting and creation of new material as needed.
- Interface with Sales and Development Teams to create needed material for trade shows and customer visits. Supporting Sales Team with customized marketing content to target specific opportunities with customers or markets.
- Work with HR depart to coordinate activities as needed, including but not limited to; management meetings and company picnics.
- Experience in using various media channels (including social media) to promote a company’s product and activities.
- Working knowledge of html and WordPress (or another CMS) for website management.
- Experience managing promotional activities on a corporate level (e.g. trade shows and company picnics).
- A record of successfully managing and executing projects, creating value for a company with diverse products.
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA degree a plus.
- 4+ years of marketing experience.
- The position will require travel up to 40% of the time. The most frequent trips are to the Detroit area. Most travel is within the United States, and there is an occasional international trip.
*dlhBOWLES does not provide work visa sponsorship. Relocation is not a component of the recruitment process for this position.*