North Canton, OH 44720
Application Support Analyst
dlhBOWLES, Inc is looking for an Information Technology Applications Analyst effectively work with the information technology teams and the dlhBOWLES business. Strong business and technical analysis skills, problem solving, and strategic thinking are necessary for this position. The IT applications analyst will report directly to the Manager of Applications and will focus on projects, initiatives, and support to add and expand the business systems platforms and capabilities. Must be able to work with data, SQL, applications (all levels), communicate with the business, and deliver solutions and project work at an exceptional level.
· Perform root cause analysis and give methods to resolve and improve systems and procedures
· Develop and implement solutions to improve information systems and information systems operations across the enterprise based on projects, incident resolution, and IT initiatives
· Work with the applications team to provide support and assist with the IQMS EIQ ERP application and related applications administration and tasks
· Support, develop, and maintain reports and reporting platforms such as Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Power BI as a contributor and analyst
· Troubleshoot and correct issues to support the application and data systems
· Accomplish projects and initiatives to completion with exceptional results
· Interface with the business to work on applications and systems solutions, requirements, and implementations
· Develop reports, documentation, and technical documents for IT and business management
· Support the IT and user community through support tickets and inquiries providing solutions, resolving problems, and technical documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field; or an Associate Degree and equivalent work experience in the field
· 3+ years’ full-time experience in the Information Technology field in a related position or a demonstrated growth path in the Information Technology field working with data, applications, and enterprise solutions
· Experience with ERP systems or other large or data driven business applications as a technical resource
· Understanding and ability to work with reporting systems, labels, and other systems output
· Experience with writing and developing SQL on DBMS platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle DB, and MySQL is plus and will be required as this position grows
· Proven systems analysis skills and methods to obtain exact information, data, and results to communicate a clear picture of the issue, project, or plan.
· Experience with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and related Microsoft platform applications.
· Understanding of SDLC, change management, and working within the ITIL foundation practices
· Ability to learn and support new technologies quickly
· Ability to prioritize, balance multiple priorities, and perform under pressure
· Ability to work flexible and extended work hours to meet business needs – including off-hours when needed
· Strong documentation, communication, and writing skills preferred.
· Experience with programming, working with web technologies, and web-based applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish a plus
dlhBowles, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer