Canton, OH 44706
Responsible for removal and installation of molds, preparation of auxiliary equipment for scheduled molding jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Set and pull molds proficiently and according to established procedures.
- Hook up all necessary water, air, electric, and hydraulic connections.
- Clean and hook up all required auxiliary equipment.
- Loads programs into machines and robots.
- Maintain tags on incoming and outgoing molds.
- Completes all incoming and outgoing paperwork.
- Complete material changes as needed.
- Evaluate equipment for condition and write maintenance work orders for items needing repaired.
- Operate forklift and maintain valid license.
- Provides input for continuous improvement.
- Follow all company and safety policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or nine to twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply understanding and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be capable of communicating needs to IM Process Technician Supervisor and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry 55 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull, and bend.