Canton, OH 44706
dlhBOWLES, Inc. is the recognized leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive fluid management systems and components, supplying to the world’s leading automakers. With over a quarter of a billion components in the field and hundreds of successful vehicle launches, we have the experience, expertise and capability to provide your program with the best, most cost-effective systems possible. Our dedication to producing high quality, cost-competitive products has yielded over fifty years of growth and product expansion, making dlhBOWLES, Inc. one of the most reliable suppliers in the industry. Dependability is as core to our business as it is to our products.
Develops and maintains injection molding processes for new and existing tooling while providing support and aids in training shift employees to insure all production demands are being met.
· Develops, monitors and troubleshoots new and existing process parameters and production standards.
· Provides training and assistance to production personnel as needed.
· Directs activities on shift to ensure production goals are being maintained.
· Works closely with Plant Manager, maintenance and toolroom personnel to insure any tooling and maintenance issues are being addressed in a timely manner.
· Works in achieving and maintaining plant specific KPI’s.
· Provides input for continuous improvement.
· Schedules all mold and material changes using IQMS.
· Completes all necessary paperwork and production recording in a timely manner.
· Perform periodic reviews of shift employees.
· Enforce all company and safety policies.
· Perform other duties as directed by the Plant Manager.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 5+ years of injection molding process experience.
· 2+ years of supervision experience.
· Must be able to perform basic math.
· Minor experience in maintenance and tooling.
· Must be able to communicate needs to shift personnel, Plant Manager and co-workers.
· Must be capable of performing multiple operations.
· Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and IQMS.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry 55 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull, and bend.