Canton, OH 44706
dlhBOWLES, Inc. is the recognized leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive fluid management systems and components, supplying to the world’s leading automakers. With over a quarter of a billion components in the field and hundreds of successful vehicle launches, we have the experience, expertise and capability to provide your program with the best, most cost-effective systems possible. Our dedication to producing high quality, cost-competitive products has yielded over fifty years of growth and product expansion, making dlhBOWLES, Inc. one of the most reliable suppliers in the industry. Dependability is as core to our business as it is to our products.
Responsible for removal and installation of molds, preparation of auxiliary equipment for scheduled molding jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set and pull molds proficiently and according to established procedures.
- Hook up all necessary water, air, electric, and hydraulic connections.
- Clean and hook up all required auxiliary equipment.
- Loads programs into machines and robots.
- Maintain tags on incoming and outgoing molds.
- Completes all incoming and outgoing paperwork.
- Complete material changes as needed.
- Evaluate equipment for condition and write maintenance work orders for items needing repaired.
- Operate forklift and maintain valid license.
- Provides input for continuous improvement.
- Follow all company and safety policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or nine to twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply understanding and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be capable of communicating needs to IM Process Technician Supervisor and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry 55 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull, and bend.