Canton, OH 44706
dlhBOWLES, Inc. is the recognized leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive fluid management systems and components, supplying to the world’s leading automakers. With over a quarter of a billion components in the field and hundreds of successful vehicle launches, we have the experience, expertise and capability to provide your program with the best, most cost-effective systems possible. Our dedication to producing high quality, cost-competitive products has yielded over fifty years of growth and product expansion, making dlhBOWLES, Inc. one of the most reliable suppliers in the industry. Dependability is as core to our business as it is to our products.
dlhBOWLES, Inc. is currently seeking a full time and highly motivated individuals to perform as our Production Handler in our injection molding facility. The Production Handler labels and packages all injection molding parts while inspecting for any molding defects. Our ideal candidates will have manufacturing experience. Experience in injection molding and computer systems is preferred. This position requires someone that can perform multiple operations and basic math.
· Visually inspect finished molded product to ensure compliance with quality specifications.
· Pack, label and scan all product as required per IQMS BOM.
· Keep equipment and area clean.
· Provides input for continuous improvement.
· Completes all necessary paperwork and production recording in a timely manner.
· Assist in enforcing all company and safety policies.
· Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
· Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
· Must be able to periodically lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
· Must be able to push, pull and bend.