dlhBOWLES, Inc. is looking for a Machinist based in Canton, Ohio to support setting up, manual .
surface grinders, saws and lathes. Fabricate parts using conventional machines as needed. Performs related duties required by Tooling Manager.
- Operates all manual shop equipment.
- Fabricates setups and fixtures used on various machines.
- Use shop math, algebraic, and trigonometric formulas and tables in determining dimensional relationships of parts.
- Be able to work from blueprints to manufacture parts and components.
- Work with an accuracy of +/- .005 thousandth of an inch.
- Maintains standard of less than 5% rework and scrap.
- Practice shop safety and good housekeeping
- Maintain accurate records filling out daily timesheets.
- Complete all required training needed for dlhBOWLES records.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Report all job-related issues to Tooling Manager.
- Work overtime as needed.
Physical Demands: Lifting, Pushing, Pulling and Standing for Extended Lengths of Time