dlhBOWLES R&D group, in Columbia, MD, is looking for a R&D Engineer charged with research, development and tuning of fluidic circuits and devices, instrumentation and related technology to meet current and future corporate needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Responsible for hands-on design, prototyping, testing and drawing release
- Have good knowledge of injection molded part design and tightly tolerance plastic assembly design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for new development and existing product quality support
- Ability to learn new skills such as small package product design, CNC machine programing and test fixture design.
- Responsible for planning and executing the R & D projects assigned by the supervisor and timely completion of incoming circuit requests.
- Actively interact with fellow member in a team, Advanced Products Team and Marketing as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge and awareness in the relevant fluid mechanics technology area and share the knowledge with other in the group.
- Responsible for technical organization of the assigned projects to ensure that experiments are properly designed, planned, and conducted, while ensuring that each project has proper documentation for reproducibility and legal purposes.
- Responsible for organizing and analyzing experimental data, interpret and present the results in a professional manner.
- Responsible for active communication with and continual reporting to the supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the R&D office area and the lab in a tidy and organize manner.
- 1+ years’ experience in Fluid Mechanics, Pro E or Solidworks, CNC Basic, Matlab, Data analysis.
- BS in Engineering
dlhBOWLES is a premier supplier of innovative engineered plastic solutions to many of the largest corporations and most recognizable brands around the globe in the automotive and consumer products industries. By leveraging over 50 years of engineering and manufacturing excellence, the company designs and manufactures automotive and consumer products. The company is headquartered in Canton, OH and Columbia, MD with Sales Operations in Michigan. dlhBOWLES employs over 1,900 associates and operates multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout North America.
At dlhBOWLES we pride ourselves on our spirit of constant innovation. This drive towards technical and operational excellence is fueled by our most important asset – our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package for the selected candidate.
If you are looking for a place that offers an engaging work environment and fosters personal and career growth, dlhBOWLES is the place for you. Come join our team today!
dlhBOWLES is an equal opportunity employer!