dlhBOWLES is currently seeking a CMM Quality Technician in the Canton, Ohio office. Please note that this is a 2nd shift position.
dlhBOWLES is a premier supplier of innovative engineered plastic solutions to many of the largest corporations and most recognizable brands around the globe in the automotive and consumer products industries. By leveraging over 50 years of engineering and manufacturing excellence, the company designs and manufactures automotive and consumer products. The company is headquartered in Canton, OH and Columbia, MD with Sales Operations in Michigan. dlhBOWLES employs more than 2000 employees and operates multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout North America.
Education: Minimum 2-year Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or
Experience: Knowledge of Engineering practices, CAD / CAM Design,
Microsoft – Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Maintain Faro Arm / Robots – Keep equipment and software updated as well as yearly calibration.
- Responsible for Laser scanning parts as required per our APQP Process.
- Work with Process Engineering to help launch new products introduced to production.
- Offer any knowledge or insight to Engineering and or Manufacturing with regards to non-conforming scans.
- Advise management of Continuous Improvement to help better the scanning process.
- As required maintain training of backup personnel.
- Light Duty lifting when required.