This position is responsible for the quality of all production set-ups and parts produced by the set-ups, insuring all needed items are at the work station, and maintaining all tools and supplies used to perform the job. Training will be on 1st shift and the position could move to an off shift schedule.
- Familiar with forming operation preferred.
- Mechanical experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Setup jobs in a timely manner as directed by supervision.
- Report set-up status to general foreman on a daily basis.
- Assist in troubleshooting process problems, attempting to prevent reoccurrence.
- Insure quality of set-ups and parts produced with written documentation.
- Lifting as required.
- General awareness of ISO14001.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.