To innovate, develop and manufacture the highest quality engineered plastic and fluid management products in the world, while providing best in class customer service, fostered by a challenging and rewarding working environment for our employees.
dlhBOWLES is the recognized leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive fluid management and systems components, supplying to the world’s leading automakers. With over a quarter of a billion components in the field and hundreds of successful vehicle launches, we have the experience, expertise and capability to provide your program with the best, most cost-effective systems possible. Our dedication to producing high quality, cost-competitive products has yielded over fifty years of growth and product expansion, making dlhBOWLES one of the most reliable suppliers in the industry. Dependability is as core to our business as it is to our products.
Delivering highly engineered solutions for more than 50 years, dlhBOWLES continues to expand applications of fluid management and automotive systems technology across the globe. Leveraging our deep knowledge and diverse expertise positions our partners on the leading edge of quality, performance and constant innovation.
- Integrity – We do right, we do our best, and we demonstrate respect for one another. We do what we say we will do.
- Customer Obsession – Our existence depends on serving our customers with excellence. Everything we do should reflect that purpose.
- Ownership – We accept responsibility for the problem, relentlessly pursue and provide the solution and have the courage to be accountable for the success of others.
- Team – One is not a significant number. We can only reach our goals through passionate team performance. No one person can make it on their own. The greater good of the team comes before the individual. We treat each other with honesty, empathy, respect and dignity while challenging, encouraging and holding each other accountable.
- Results – We are a results-driven business, and strive to deliver on our commitments in a way that people are proud to be connected to dlhBOWLES.
- Sense of Urgency – Focused, directional intensity. Movement and momentum are key to our success. Quickly acting in small steps and learning from the action is usually far more valuable than trying to plan to perfection.
- Resilience – We never give up. We have the capacity to quickly recover from setbacks and the toughness to work through challenges that we will inevitably face. We have determination and grit.
- Always Improving – We don’t accept the status quo. We are in constant pursuit of excellence, expecting the highest standards from ourselves and each other. This means we are continuously learning and getting better. We are humble in our successes knowing we can always do better. Excellence is a never-ending journey not a destination.
- Perspective – We see the whole picture and keep things in perspective in work and life. Our employees are important to us. We believe in maintaining proper life balance and encourage our employees to maintain a healthy perspective regarding work and life.
dlhBOWLES is committed to creating a safe and injury-free workplace. Our employees are our most valuable assets, and their safety and health is our first priority. Safety is essential to all business functions and is never compromised under any circumstance. Every employee has a responsibility to maintain our safe work environment including reporting potential hazards and working toward the prevention of accidents.
At dlhBOWLES, we are in pursuit of excellence. We are dedicated to the continuous improvement of our processes and products in an effort to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
dlhBOWLES pledges to continually improve upon our Environmental Management System. Our Environmental Management System is designed to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements and is intended to prevent pollution whenever feasible. The management team will maintain and review the system to ensure its sustainability as we monitor the environmental impacts of our products, processes, and services.